10 Love quotes

Love is love

 1. When the heart takes over, the mind can’t do a thing!! ❤ ❤

2. I will love you forever until the end of time! No matter what you do! Cause you are my forever! And nothing you do will make my stop loving you ðŸ˜Š ❤

3. Place your time and energy on someone who will add sunshine to your life. Life is too short to waste on the wrong one.

4. Thank you for coming into my life. For letting me feel this love that I have for you. Because not everybody is as lucky as I am… To be loved by you! 

5. I will love you forever. No matter what happens I’ll be there. Distance couldn’t take us apart – it will make us closer. B’Coz true love waits & never surrenders… ðŸ™‚

6. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot so that we spend each and every moment together 

7. I don’t know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I’m near you.

8. Insomnia can be a blessing if you have someone to talk with, the whole night.

9. I don’t need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.

10. Love does not consists of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubts, please let me know ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon